The Law Office of Diana McDonald, LLC has won and successfully settled many high profile cases, including:
- Over $2 million wrongful death settlement against the City of Atlanta.
- Confidential settlement for two clients against ValuJet for wrongful death.
- Confidential wrongful death settlement against Barton Protective Services.
- Confidential settlement against Ford Motor Co. in a SUV rollover case.
- $3.3 million jury award for malicious prosecution against Northern Telecom, Inc., believed to be the largest such jury award in the Southeast at that time for a malicious prosecution case.
- Confidential settlement against JCPenney for malicious prosecution.
- Confidential settlement against Wachovia for wrongful detention.
- Confidential settlement against Polo Ralph Lauren for wrongful detention.
- Confidential settlement against the Deb Shops, Inc. for wrongful detention.
- Substantial wrongful termination settlement against the State of Georgia and Max Cleland.
- Successfully represented Southwest Doctors Group, LLC in the acquisition of Southwest Hospital and Medical Center, Inc.
- Successfully represented an OBGYN medical practice in its bankruptcy reorganization.
- Successfully represented a manufacturing company in its bankruptcy reorganization.
- Successfully represented a retail store in its bankruptcy reorganization.
Diana McDonald, an attorney with over 30 years of experience, is the principal lawyer at the Law Office of Diana McDonald, LLC. The Firm was founded to provide justice for individual and business clients, comprehensive legal counsel and creative legal solutions. The law office provides reliable and aggressive legal services in many areas, including bankruptcy, business acquisitions, private placement transactions, business litigation, wrongful death, wrongful arrest, and probate law.
Diana McDonald is very compassionate and a good listener. She also does her research very well. She offers alternatives and lets you as the client choose your course of action. She’s a fighter too. She fought hard for me. Anyone who uses her can expect to get good service and a quality attorney.
It has been an outstanding experience with Diana McDonald as my bankruptcy attorney. I was facing a deadline, she did the research to get me extra time. She exhausts every avenue to make sure you are being treated fairly by the court system, other attorneys and herself. She works hard to get you the opportunity to fix the problem. And I feel blessed for the additional time. She was always following up to make sure I did the things I needed to do. I recommend her to anyone highly. I have and I will continue to do that. I was blessed when someone recommended her to me.
Diana McDonald has been a guardian angel to me and my husband when our son was hurt. She made the most stressful situation ever as less stressful as it could be. Our case went from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. And through everything she kept me abreast of the case, every filing and made sure that my husband and I were okay. She put things in clear terms so that I could understand it – not legalese. We won the largest wrongful death settlement against the City of Atlanta. It’s been two-and-a-half years after the case and she still keeps in touch. We still see her.
8097 Roswell Road, Bldg. B - Suite 205, Atlanta, Georgia 30350 | Phone: 770-381-7882 | Fax: 404-793-0285